Director of Human ResourcesAugust 7, 2020
Production/Quality Control(TPQC)October 9, 2020
Help to direct and coordinate the activities of plastics production and operating workers, such as plastics operators, grinders, material handlers and assemblers. Helps with the schedule of the line, as well as any employee issues that arise during the shift.
- Measure and examine extruded products in order to locate defects, and to check for conformance to specifications; adjust controls as necessary to alter product
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of product, such as inspectors, plastics operators, and grinders.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports, in order to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Confer with plant manager to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Change extruding machine setup according to production line changes.
- Trouble shoot, maintain, and make minor repairs to equipment.
- Monitor line for problems or defects in material
- Clean work areas
- Any other duties as asked by supervisor.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Performing General Physical Activities
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Judging the Qualities of Product
- Processing Information
- Handling and Moving Objects
- Operating Forklift, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings
- Controlling Machines and Processes
- Measure, weigh, or count products or materials
- Move or fit heavy objects
- Use precision measuring tools or equipment
- Perform safety inspections in manufacturing or industrial setting
- Examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
Work Experience and Requirements
• High School Diploma/GED
• Plastics Extrusion experience a plus
Email Human Resources
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389