ASi-Southeast, a division of ASi Group, is currently looking for a Director of Human Resources with excellent people and communication skills.
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for evaluating existing HR infrastructure within ASI SE, while strategically planning a global HR strategy that will enable the company to achieve its corporate vision. They are responsible for a team of three fulltime positions located at ASI SE: Benefit and Compensation coordinator, Job Recruiter and Administrative Assistant. The HR Director is a member of the Leadership Team and works as a supportive partner with the COO to strategically align all company policies, training and employee development with the Organizations Vision, Mission and Values. To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess the people skills and communication abilities that support a positive, empowering, team driven culture.
• Analyzes Departments (both Lagging and Leading Indicators) Develops Yearly & Quarterly Goals & Objectives for Each Department to support COO’s Goals. Accountable for developing the processes and operational metrics to measure performance of those goals and objectives. (Human Resources, Corporate Recruiting, Safety, Training)
• Strategically Plans to ensure all Company Values (i.e. Loyalty, Trust, Respect, Empowerment and Ownership) are adhered to and promoted. This would include leading by example and support in all Leadership Decisions, Safety Decisions, and Employee Decisions
• Serve as a Liaison between Management and Employees (just as HR Mgr- but also on higher scale between Directors and COO if needed) Builds rapport and productive working relationships with Directors and General Managers; and advise them on our Company Policies, how to help their teams & managers adhere to them, how to correctly handle various employee issues that may arise in their departments and plants.
• Utilize Coaching/Mentoring management style to develop direct reports and promote their career growth. Ensure direct reports understand clearly what is expected of them and support them with the necessary tools to make them successful in their positions.
• Ensure all Human Resources Department Administrative & Legal Reporting is completed accurately and efficiently.
• Weekly Supervisor/Manager approval for payroll processing.
• Review and Assist HR Manager with any Legal EEO or Harassment Cases (any cases requiring Legal Consultation).
• Working alongside EHS Manager to ensure all Safety Department Administrative & OSHA Reporting is completed accurately and efficiently.
. • Plan, Develop, Organize, and Institute the Centers of Excellence Corporate High Potential Management Training Program for ASI.
• Manage Workers Compensation Program for ASI SE.
• Develops operating budget for HR and Training Department. Approves and manages all Invoices pertaining to these departments. (With exception to PPE & other safety items handled thru Purchasing)
• Weekly HR Department Meetings
• Weekly reports to COO Forum, CEO Corporate Recruiting, etc.
• Other duties as required.
• Strong Background in Strategic Management & Project Management
• Ability manage people using a Coaching/ Mentoring style
• Strong background in Emotional Intelligence, Personality Studies & Motivational Techniques
• Requires Highest level of Confidentiality
• Requires High level of Honesty, Integrity and Ethical Values and Behaviors
• Excellent Communication Skills with Various personality types.
• Bachelors of Science in Business Management or equivalent
• HRCI/SHRM SPHR or GPHR certification
• 5 Years Experience as Human Resources Mgr or HR Generalist
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Excellent Time Management, Project Management & Organizational Skills
• Prefer previous experience in HR in manufacturing facility
• Previous Training & Training Facilitation responsibilities
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Including Excel, Word and Outlook
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389