GEM Plastics Launches New WebsiteOctober 11, 2019
Project EngineerNovember 1, 2019
• Responsible for design, implementation and sustaining Quality Management System. Insure product meets customer needs as early in our internal process as possible. Transition business to process based quality and data based decision making.Coordinate activities and resources for GEM Plastics by managing the inside sales team. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager and dotted line reporting to the Director of Operations.
– Managing the inside sales team and setting/tracking sales targets and customer service standards.
– Responsible to develop new customers and accounts.
– Responsible for training customers and sales representatives on product and applications.
– Responsible for handling customer quality and service issues and providing timing resolution.
– Responsible for implementing improvements to demand plan and production planning and delivery schedules.
– Responsible for handle all customer and sale representatives request.
– Responsible for screening new products, developing new products and launching new products on time.
– Responsible for development, implementation of marketing information including servicing of website.
– Effectively communicate with new and existing customers about produce and service information, identify and discuss their needs, and explain how these needs could be met with specific products and services.
– Manage the inventory for all customer samples and literature. Responsible for keeping items stocked to ensure quick turnaround for mailing to existing/potential customers.
– Some travel required for sales, training, and trade shows.
– Incorporate additional responsibilities as needed.
Work Experience and Requirements
– High School Diploma/GED; Some college preferred
– A minimum of three years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed in customer service/marketing
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389