Safety CoordinatorSeptember 15, 2021
Logistics CoordinatorDecember 2, 2021
Inventory Control Coordinator will handle inventory management, production reporting, special order processing, and warehouse planning efforts in coordination with business and production team needs.
- Promote safety as the top priority within the facility.
- Maintain strong working relationships with customer service team to determine future trends and large projects that would impact inventory levels.
- Create and maintain a proper inventory min/max level for all material types.
- Audit materials during the receiving process to ensure accuracy from our suppliers.
- Spend approximately 60% of the time on the production floor researching and resolving inventory issues and 40% of the time in the office coordinating customer service special orders and entering production data.
- Forklift certified (required) with expectation to operate forklifts as necessary to perform the functions of the position.
- Review inventory demands using Epicor.
- Complete cycle counts daily based on either manual or system generated cycle counts.
- Monitor transfer orders being requested, sent and received between facilities.
- Maintain excellent customer service skills, both internal and external.
- Work with purchasing on all DMR material ensuring they are processed in a timely manner.
- Liaison with the purchasing team and monitor material acquisition lead times to ensure sufficient material availability.
- Physically manage the inventory inside the warehouse.
- Perform system entries to maintain inventory and bin accuracy.
- Assist with data entry work on annual physical inventory.
- Research and resolve all keyed issues, adjustments and discrepancies.
- Optimize inventory control processes and procedures through soliciting input at all levels from team members to management.
- Contribute to and participate in Lean initiatives throughout the facility.
- High school diploma/GED required (Associates degree or higher preferred)
- Purchasing and/or inventory background preferred.
- Excellent communication and skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ERP and MRP systems.
- Strong working knowledge of manufacturing processes preferred Language Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred. Skills:
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operation manuals, Material Safety Data Sheets, and other literature as required.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
- Good mathematics skills
- Ability to communicate with other team members, visitors and customers in an effective, pleasant courteous and tactful manner.
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. ASI-Southeast provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Monday through Friday – Occasional Saturday as business demands
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389