Bryan JobJune 27, 2019
PROJECT DRAFTERJune 27, 2019
Manages the operational integrity and performance of enterprise applications including ERP Systems, Integration Middleware and Database Administration. Assists IT Team members with targeted systems tasks and support.
- Administers and maintains a high level of performance and availability for enterprise systems for all Company Locations. This includes designing, deploying, and maintaining the ERP Business Logic, change and patch management
• Maintains operational, administrative and support of enterprise databases
• Maintains and manages integration middleware
• Develop operating strategies, plans, or procedures that support the CIO’s Goals and ASI Mission and Goals.
• Researches new or advanced technologies to support operational and functional improvements to the user experience or to the improvement of systems performance, stability and availability
• Supports and assists other IT teams with projects or initiatives, as needed. Backup support for other IT roles
• Manage and ensure ongoing appropriate levels of capability, capacity, performance, throughput, and availability for ERP operating environment
• Diagnose and mitigate / correct technical issues that adversely impact the availability, throughput or performance of the production and/or non-production systems
• Perform analysis of, document, report, escalate, triage and resolve database and/or system issues
• Monitor and maintain effectiveness of all database technology and processes to ensure a logical and physical integrity of the production and non-production systems
• Manage and upgrade, when appropriate, all components applicable to a ERP system
• Monitor system performance to identify and forecast performance bottlenecks and take the necessary steps to improve
• Takes responsibility for understanding user requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution
• Identifies, evaluates and recommends options, implementing if required
• Performs other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related Information Technology areas, or an Associate’s degree in Computer Technology or related field with applicable experience.
• Minimum 5 years IT experience with a degree in CS (see education above) or
8 years of professional IT experience with an emphasis on security and messaging administration.
• 5+ years of experience with SQL Databases
• ERP architecture experience is required
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389