Shipping/ReceivingOctober 9, 2020
Machine Operator l – Non 12 hr. ShiftFebruary 23, 2021
- Operates pelletizer equipment to recycle regrind and other products in pelletized form
- Operates pelletizer equipment to recycle regrind foam and dust by product from extrusion into pelletized material to be used back into extrusion process
- Move controls to adjust, start, or stop equipment during pelletizing process.
- Perform pelletizer blade changes as necessary during operation
- Measure and mark equipment, objects, or parts to ensure pelletizing operation meets production targets.
- Verify quality of finished work pieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, measuring their dimensions, or testing them in working machinery.
- Record product and processing data on specified forms.
- Remove completed or full boxes from pelletizer area with correct labeling to identify product
- Maintain and ensure accurate paperwork
- Clean the line and work area
- Any other duties as asked by supervisor.
Work Experience and Requirements
High School Diploma/GED
Able to work a 12 Hour Shift and every other weekend Plastics Extrusion experience a plus
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. ASI-Southeast provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389