Extrusion TechnicianAugust 24, 2018
Bryan JobJune 27, 2019
Manufacturing Manager with experience with extrusion plastics sheets and/or plastic film extrusion.
Demonstrated ability and technical knowledge of the entire extrusion process, Materials, Process, Equipment, Maintenance, and Product Quality. The Manufacturing Manager is responsible for the daily management and safe coordination of all plant operations. This hands-on position will be accountable for all aspects of plant performance and product quality and will ensure the KPI’s are attained in a safe, cost-effective manner. The Manufacturing Manager will provide direction to several direct and indirect reports, monitoring performance to ensure that departmental and individual objects are achieved with schedule timelines and budgets. He or she will be tasked with establishing a safe OSHA compliant workplace and enforcing compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Drive behavior-based safety programs to systematically drive the organization to world-class safety performance.
- Provide leadership and direction to the production team, supervisors and team leads.
- Plan, organize and direct 24 x 7 manufacturing operations
- Work with HR to recruit, Manage and develop plant production staff of approximately 90 employees
- Drive continuous improvement to improve product quality, process quality, increase production, line capacity and flexibility while reducing cost. This would include lean manufacturing tools and processes.
- Develop and train employees on SOP and process conditions
Work Experience and Technical Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Business Management
- Minimum of 5-7 years plant/production management experience in a fast pace 24/7 environment
- Automotive, packaging or pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience with virgin or reprocessed HDPE, PVC, PP, TPE materials in extrusion sheets or profiles
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple high priority projects involving cross-functional resources.
- Success in leading Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles and practices
- Strong problem-solving skills and contingency planning
- Expert knowledge of business management systems in Safety, Quality, Maintenance, and Manufacturing
- Excellent time management skills, keep multiple projects and objectives moving forward.
- Leads by envisioning the future, engaging others, energizing people, and enabling self and others to develop and execute plans to meet targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Email Human Resources
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389