Engineer TechnicianFebruary 25, 2020
Director of Human ResourcesAugust 7, 2020
Coordinate activities and resources in support of ASI-Southeast especially in the area of Production.
- Effectively communicate with new and existing customers about product and service information, identify and discuss their needs, and explain how these needs could be met with specific products and services.
- Quote prices and other bid specifications.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details or inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Resolve customer complaints by performing activities such as exchanging product, processing credits, and adjusting invoices.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing and shipment.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers’ needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- High School Diploma/GED
- A minimum of three years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is needed (Quoting & Customer service experience in manufacturing setting is required)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to read and understand equipment operation manuals, Material Safety Data Sheets, and other literature as required.
- Basic computer knowledge in word and excel.
- Good mathematics skills
- Critical Thinking/Problem solving
- Communicating with Management, Peers, or Subordinates
- Communicating with customers and vendors by telephone and face to face
- resolve customer complaints and problems
- Complete forms, spreadsheets and orders
- match quotes and orders
- handle customer grievances
- order materials, products, etc in a timely manner
- monitor orders to meet shipping dates
- read excel spreadsheets and avante orders
- adhere to and promote the company safety programs
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. ASI-Southeast provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389