- Prepare detailed working diagrams of products and mechanical devices, including dimensions, fastening methods and other engineering information.
- • Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas and related data to assess factors affecting product designs and the procedures and instructions to follow.
• Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, layout, or detail components and products and to resolve design or other problems.
• Check dimensions of materials used.
• Position instructions and comments on drawings
• Develop detailed design drawings and specifications using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment
- Previous experience in mechanical drafting
• Associate/Certificate CAD Mechanical drafting
• Knowledge of CNC programming is a plus
• Good math skills/ ability to read tape measure and calculate measurements
• Good Problem Solving Skills
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. ASI-Southeast provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Email Human Resources
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389