Production/Quality Control(TPQC)October 9, 2020
Machine OperatorOctober 9, 2020
- Responsible for all aspects of shipping and receiving for GEM Plastics.
- Operating a forklift to load and unload trucks with material and supplies.
- Pulling Orders, Shipping LTL and truck load.
- Working in E-10.
- Helping with monthly inventory.
- Any other duties as asked by supervisor.
Work Experience and Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED
- Shipping and receiving experience a plus
- Able to work in fast paced environment and team environment
- Able to lift up to and beyond 50 lbs. multiple times a day
- Detailed, Driven, and Focused.
- Basic Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Able to handle multiple task at a time
- Willing to cross train and work all functions in receiving, shipping and other departments as needed.
or Call 706-827-2700 ext. 6389